WW1 Showcase Event
The WW1 Engagement Centres are holding a series of events to share best practice across WW1 projects.
Come along and you can:
- Have the opportunity to network with other organisations working on WW1 projects (including over a free lunch!)
- Share information about the interesting things that you have found while working on your project
- Find out how the WW1 Engagement Centres can help your project
- Hear funding and evaluation hints and tips from the experts
- Feel inspired to start thinking about your next project!
11am-5pm, Thursday 2 November
Tavistock Room, Woburn House Conference Centre, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HQ
Please contact Nicola Gauld, Coordinator for the Voices of War & Peace Engagement Centre, if you are interested in attending.
The Centre can cover reasonable travel expenses.
0121 464 3209
Programme for the day
11am: Registration over tea, coffee and biscuits
11.15-12.30: Hear from other projects and the WW1 Engagement Centres
12.30-1.30: Networking lunch (provided)
1.30: Anne Dodwell, HLF Development Officer on evaluation / next steps / reapplying
2.00-3.30: Case studies from WW1 projects – what worked and what didn’t!
3.30: Networking / Group discussions / Information sharing and gathering (please bring with you any leaflets, booklets, or any other materials that you’d like to share)
4.15: Feedback from discussions
4.45pm Event ends